My ### just left in an ambulance. Waiting ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendyculy

Prayer Partner
My ### just left in an ambulance. Waiting to find someone to watch our kids so I can join him.
 
Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. Thank you Father for touching this husband with peace and also his wife. In Jesus name, I release life and wholeness, be made whole in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I posted previously about my ###’s Dad having a second stroke shortly after being brought home from the hospital, and having to be readmitted to the hospital… well today he was discharged and within hours of getting back home he has now had his THIRD Stroke and the paramedics just left with him...
Replies
10
Views
271
I have been single for most of my life and lately have stepped back into the dating pool. Dating is so different than it was years ago. I’m talking to and meeting lots of men who profess to be Christians but are nominal Christians at best. It is genuinely disheartening as a Christian woman who...
Replies
7
Views
412
My Friend just left abruptly after getting upset; please pray for his safety on the road, for peace of mind, fruitfulness in all endeavors, leading from God, and for better overall understanding. May this day's appointments be all blessed greatly by the Lord Almighty! Many Thanks. Blessings in...
Replies
11
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,276
Messages
16,820,740
Members
651,299
Latest member
Chrouwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom