My job of ### months will end on ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
My job of ### months will end on Jan. 1st. I need prayer for God to bless me to build a resume with the help of a professional service that offers free help. I also need prayer for God to bless me with steady staff work until I get a permanent position that I can retire from. I really need your prayers and I thank you all so much.
 
Man that's tough, but God has a plan for you. Show Him you put all your trust and faith in Him and He will help. God Bless ###
 
I have prayed for you. You will get a job. Believe it. My own son had a difficulty in getting a job even after graduating from Law School, and spent 2 years doing temp work. Now, he has a position at a top law firm. This was achieved through earnest prayer and meditation.

He also did his very best at each and every temp job he had, so that he gave something to each company at which he worked. Just do your best, pray with Faith, and GOD will open the right doors for you. Prayer with Faith and WORKS, works!

Let the words of thy mouth and the meditiation of thy heart, be acceptable in the Lord's sight.

Do your job happily, knowing that there are other jobs to come.

The Lord will take care of you - Consider the lilies, how they grow, consider the sparrows - they are all fed and clothed by the Hand of God. He will do that and more for you!

If you need a good resume building service, why not try someone on Fiverr.com? They can do a resume for as little as $5.00! Or why not ask the Human Resources person at your current job if they would help you write a new one? Who knows?

All the best in your job hunt - I will continue to pray for you,
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
110
Lord I ask you to show up in my Life, my wife, & in the middle of our separation. To heal her anger’s, pains, & remembering just how much we love each other. Soften her heart to allow me to move to ### with her. A job when I get there to provide for my whole new big family. Thank you Jesus A-men
Replies
8
Views
321
I pray for strength. My boss is trying to take my job. She has discussed in front of other co- workers that going forward she need to get rid of me. I have done nothing to deserve this treatment. Pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,291
Messages
16,820,845
Members
651,303
Latest member
Myrurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom