My job is getting to be a ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
My job is getting to be a nuisance. After normal working hours people are spur of the moment calling me, on Sundays when I'm off, at night. It's ridiculous already. I deserve time to myself.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Please know that I said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to work out everything good for you. Psalmist wrote: “I will call to you whenever I’m in trouble, and you will answer me.” (Psalm 86:7). May your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Peace to you, ###.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I been getting more interviews but not job offers. I just need one offer then I am off to live and work in ###. I believe should do so. I also hope that I will get married.
Replies
7
Views
244
My name is ### and I am from ### India. I don’t have a regular source of income job to meet my family and living requirements. Please pray for me to get regular income job to support my family.
Replies
8
Views
109
Hii, Iam writing this prayer request for me to get a blessed job in UAE as iam here on a visit visa. My visiting Visa validity is 2 months and same will expire on ###. Please remember me in your valuable prayers to get a good paid office job before expiring my Visa. Thanking you
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,727
Members
649,500
Latest member
Ashoormaorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom