My Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had my job interview today and it went well for me. The hiring manager told me that she will make a decision in a couple weeks from now. I'm praying that I'm the one that they hire working as mail clerk for a Law Firm. Thank you.
Replies
15
Views
175
Prayers that everything goes smoothly for my job interview today at ###.
Replies
11
Views
83
Dear lord Please pass the job interview I did on Thursday last week I really want the job amen
Replies
8
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,595
Messages
16,801,116
Members
650,118
Latest member
Otheidarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom