My ### is treating me bad he ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had debts that landed me into problem and my husband got to know if my situation.am trying each way possible to get out but he is using my situation as an excuse.he beats me up reminding me of the debts I have and almost attacking me everyday. I find this abusive a I want God to touch his...
Replies
8
Views
316
My friend is treating me poorly, and it feels terrible. I know they don’t know Christ, and I’m supposed to be a light. It’s just very hard to love them, and not feel bad about how cruel they are. I want to be a friend to them like Jesus would, but I’m not sure I can. I pray you help me God...
Replies
9
Views
446
1) no noise, my ### is very noisy, I can hear every step that ### makes, even in the toilette, please I want to sleep, ### walks like a bear, it's ### min after midnight 2) I am sad and very mad and frustrated, I want husband, I am ###, and no serious candidates, for decades I feel like I want...
Replies
10
Views
404
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom