My ### is not doing well again

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray again for ###'s brother (age cca ###). He had heart aorte surgery couple days ago. He had sepsis, was in coma and he fought for his life. Then he woke up and it was ok. Then again - he is not well. Please pray for total recovery and that he will go home and be totaly healthy till ###...
Replies
11
Views
176
I made a big mistake leaving income (abusive workplace). The current lack of income has caused such financial strain that sleepless nights abound. I made the effort to look for work before departing but it was impossible given the cruelty shown to me. I thought that surely if I took a step of...
Replies
8
Views
290
Dear Lord, Please break the chains of brainwashing, manipulation, control and abuse that ### endured for years. It seems like abusers can “sense” my wounds and then they attack. I’m also unemployed at the moment and don’t want to lose my apartment. Job opportunities are scarce. However I DO want...
Replies
6
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,029
Messages
16,794,540
Members
649,593
Latest member
Moruaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom