My ### is lost at my mom's 'crazy' boyfriend's ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ### is lost at my mom's 'crazy' boyfriend's house and she will NOT even let me call the police to go and get it for some reason. It has EVERYTHING on it. This keeps happening to me and I just need prayer to get it back. It's at his house lost somewhere and I need to be allowed to go and find it. Please pray. I've been praying for an hour so far I think. I promised God I'd make a Bible app for it and to not take it for granted. I didn't take it for granted but I need it. PLEASE help me get it back. I've been raped before too. I'm tired of loosing stuff. Please, I really need this back even though some people won't understand why.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Firstly, I wanted to thank everyone for praying for my hike yesterday. I had a wonderful time, and God protected my friend and me. I got some beautiful pics! As far as my mom—-I’m concerned because she hasn’t been able to get over this chest cold she has had for a few weeks. I’m worried because...
Replies
8
Views
343
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
319
I would ask prayers for her, because I know Jesus is the only way that I could help her. Her name is ###. I love her so much but I guess she doesn’t love herself the healthy way and she put boys above family at this point. She had multiply boyfriends, shamelessly kissed in school. She even...
Replies
4
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom