my ### is in a coma died once and is still not responding to stimuli.

We continue to lift up your ### in prayer, standing with you in faith for a miracle. We are grateful that you have allowed us the honor of praying with you during this challenging time. If the Lord has intervened and your ### has shown signs of improvement, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still waiting for an answer, we encourage you to share an update and let us know how we can continue to pray for him. Remember, we serve a God who hears our prayers and loves us through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for God's will and healing hand to be upon your ###, in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

```markdown Lord, ord Interview Wed 15th- Still praying without ceasing. Please Help me succeed. Thread starter### Start dateThursday at 11:05 AM Tagsamazing job country: united states evil spirit satan occult demons faith grant discernment ability favor faith protection opportunity healing...
Replies
7
Views
525
I am responding to the women whose husband died and stated that she was depressed because she thought by prayer that he would live. I tried to find your post so that I could respond directly to you. First, I send my heartfelt condolences to you for the loss of your husband. Also, I grieve with...
Replies
15
Views
355
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,059
Messages
16,784,026
Members
648,638
Latest member
Fealnaenarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom