My ### is having pituitary surgery Monday ...

My Mom is having pituitary surgery Monday ###. I pray and believe that she will be protected and watched over and come through it perfectly. In Jesus name I pray and believe. Amen
I pray for healing and good and favor, in Jesus mighty name, ###
 
Lord, please take of ### operation. Heal her touching her and sending words for successful operation. Amen
 
My Mom is having pituitary surgery Monday ###. I pray and believe that she will be protected and watched over and come through it perfectly. In Jesus name I pray and believe. Amen
Prey God her operation vl b successful nd VL recover amen.
 
My Mom is having pituitary surgery Monday ###. I pray and believe that she will be protected and watched over and come through it perfectly. In Jesus name I pray and believe. Amen
I pray in Jesus name, amen
 
My ### is having pituitary surgery Monday ###. I pray and believe that she will be protected and watched over and come through it perfectly. In Jesus name I pray and believe. Amen
Praying for your ### to be just fine and a speedy recovery. Amen
 
She came through the surgery great and will be spending a few days in ICU recovering before coming home.
Thank you all for your prayers. I have no doubt they're the reason she came through so well, and they eased my mind during a tough day. Your prayers gave me something to attach my faith to. God bless you all, and thank you again.
 
She came through the surgery great and will be spending a few days in ICU recovering before coming home.
Thank you all for your prayers. I have no doubt they're the reason she came through so well, and they eased my mind during a tough day. Your prayers gave me something to attach my faith to. God bless you all, and thank you again.
It's ur faith nd vth the preyers also.
Prey she is fine nd healthy ever nd u too
Praise the Lord.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is having prostate surgery Monday morning. He also has A-Fib and takes a blood thinner. Praying that the surgery goes well with no heart complications. May it be God's will. . In Jesus's name I pray. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
528
My brother, ###, has had some setbacks since his stroke. Things seemed to be going well for a bit but then he had a complication with one of his medications. Then blood in the urine. Back in the hospital. They stopped the med & that seems to be clearing the one problem. Several tests, blood...
Replies
9
Views
203
I pray the surgery goes as well as it can, that there are no complications, and that God will give ### strength through his recovery. Thank you Lord for this chance for ### to be able to have the operation. Thank you for everything you do. You deserve all the glory forever and always. Amen
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,551
Messages
16,812,367
Members
650,873
Latest member
Plaerlarsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom