My ### is having pituitary surgery Monday ...

May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
My Mom is having pituitary surgery Monday ###. I pray and believe that she will be protected and watched over and come through it perfectly. In Jesus name I pray and believe. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is having prostate surgery Monday morning. He also has A-Fib and takes a blood thinner. Praying that the surgery goes well with no heart complications. May it be God's will. . In Jesus's name I pray. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
528
My brother, ###, has had some setbacks since his stroke. Things seemed to be going well for a bit but then he had a complication with one of his medications. Then blood in the urine. Back in the hospital. They stopped the med & that seems to be clearing the one problem. Several tests, blood...
Replies
9
Views
203
I pray the surgery goes as well as it can, that there are no complications, and that God will give ### strength through his recovery. Thank you Lord for this chance for ### to be able to have the operation. Thank you for everything you do. You deserve all the glory forever and always. Amen
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,510
Messages
16,811,796
Members
650,848
Latest member
Scxiorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom