My ### Is Having Angioplasty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I a going to have a angioplasty at ###. Pls uplift me in prayer and my doctor to have a smooth procedure and give the doctor wisdom to perform it. Amen
Replies
5
Views
263
Please pray this pain will go away soon as I cannot work and pay bills with this pain.
Replies
9
Views
243
I'm having really bad anxiety today. Along with not feeling beautiful or wanted. Being not treated well my a guy I been talking to. Can you pray I can feel better. And quiet my mind enough to sleep and get up by ###am tomorrow. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom