My ### is having a ### we fear

Jomelusa

Disciple of Prayer
My ### is having a tumour we fear that it would be a cancer. Please pray for him. Please do help us. Dear Lord I'm in the belief of you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking tomorrow to see if my apartment recertification is completed yet. I've been worried, scared and anxious and fearful for two weeks over it Please pray that God went before me and prepared a way and gave me favor with the apartment management and grace and mercy and be and my son won't...
Replies
10
Views
92
Over the past few weeks god has helped me overcome lust and see a new way of living life. However whenever I am afraid of something and it’s a thing I can’t solve immediately I become consumed with fear and heavily tempted to go and masturbation and lust. I also wish for gods guidance in my...
Replies
8
Views
21
Please someone pray for me. I have been deeply oppressed by fear especially social anxiety. I know that we are called to fear God not man. We can’t be true servants of the Lord while wanting to please man and I know that but I still struggle with this intense fear and anxiety from past trauma...
Replies
12
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,392
Messages
16,787,680
Members
648,961
Latest member
Crsaelael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom