My ### is dying. Please pray that ...

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear friends, while everyone is celebrating the holidays, my heart is breaking. My wife is struggling for her life on dialysis machines, and I am watching her suffer in silence because I cannot afford her treatment or our mounting debts. I am staying home to care for my sick mother and my dying...
Replies
8
Views
156
My young dog is showing severe heart failure signs. I need him to last until 8:30 on ###/###/#### for the vet team to give him an ultrasound to diagnose and solve the issue. Please pray for a restful night in which he DOES NOT DIE. And a really good medicine plan to keep him alive for another...
Replies
11
Views
203
### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom