My ### is critical ill in hospital ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
212
Sir I'm ### from India sir I'm suffering with severe evil spirits problems and severe demonic powers problems in head sir since 2 years I'm suffering sir my parents taken me to many doctors and astrologers sir they they spend ### on me sir but there is no use sir with my problems my father...
Replies
8
Views
224
Pls pray for ###’s recovery, ### is in critical care, suffering with bleeding. Pls pray for ###’s life and recovery, ### small family needs ###.
Replies
8
Views
344
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom