My ### is attracted to other lady. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please can you pray for my daughter (###) she is ### and attracted only to females - I would love for her to have a husband one day and traditional family life.
Replies
7
Views
257
I don't know, what to say. Tomorrow is my exam. I have enough time for the exam preparation but I studied nothing till this time not because I don't like but I'm facing spiritual battle and physical battle. My stomach always gives me trouble. My body and mind are always in a freeze or foggy...
Replies
9
Views
220
Praying for a husband heart asking God bring to conviction, soften a "heart of stone" into a "heart of flesh," and reveal truth, breaking the bondage of sin. Lord restored commitment, and that they see his wife as love and value. Heart Transformation for my husband Asking God to turn a heart...
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom