My ### is abusive to me and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After getting married have been drained spiritually be in a case were many people come to me for prayers But for me it's like devil is using my husband to drain me because of his anger and constantly use of verbal abusive language and threatening divorce each time we have a misunderstanding ...
Replies
11
Views
42
A Prayer for Protection, Strength and a Safe New Beginning Dear God, I come before You tonight feeling exhausted, overwhelmed and afraid, but I know that I am not alone. Please place Your loving protection around me and my ###-year-old son. Keep us safe from harm, intimidation, manipulation...
Replies
10
Views
146
I can’t focus. I’m being cursed by witches and evil things. I’m a known person in the small city I live in. People are using my past against me. Persecuting me for my faith. All the people and goons in the neighborhood. They know I’m ### little brother! My dad doesn’t forgive me and is cruel and...
Replies
6
Views
111
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom