My inane is ### ### my prayer request is l have allergies pain in my womb and premature death in my family Bad luck loosing money all times deliverance family members
May God continue to bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me. I am going through a very difficult season, and I am asking God to intervene in every area of my life. 1. Financial Breakthrough & Provision Please pray that God provides for me financially. I owe money, legal representatives have become involved regarding my debts, and I...
Replies
11
Views
131
Thank you all for your heartfelt prayers; my dad has fully recovered. He says he still can't quite believe it, as the pain had kept him from sleeping for three days. It felt like God bestowed His power through the physio therapist's touch—the pain stopped all of a sudden. They said it seems like...
Replies
11
Views
181
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom