My husband left me, I don't know what to do. What have ### and I done wrong?

Linda mohale

Disciple of Prayer
My husband left me I don't know what to do. What have I done to deserve this, my God. Please pray for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.





 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    quote prayer faith hope decision know God will in our life Holy presence Lord guide white .jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 0
  • quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    quote prayer wisdom discernement kindness hope faith trust peace of open heart butterfly color.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know what is going on inside my body to get high blood pressure everywhere because I don't know how my body affects like that because it doesn't deserve it. God, please get rid of what is going on in my body to be free.
Replies
6
Views
190
somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
153
Dear Heavenly Father, I feel hopeless, worthless, and dreadful. I met up with a prostitute again. Even if we did not have intercourse, she did protected oral sex on me. I got busted with allowing and leaving water running at the room where the immoral act was done and was fined a penalty since...
Replies
10
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom