Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Aelfwenn

Disciple of Prayer
My husband is pursuing divorce. I think he’s operating from pain and he won’t meet with me in person. We have both hurt each other deeply. Please pray against the enemy and his plans. We desperately need the kingdom to war on our behalf. I still have hope.

Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Aelfwenn and her husband who are facing the painful situation of divorce. Lord, we acknowledge that both of them have hurt each other deeply, and we ask for your healing touch upon their hearts and their relationship.

We pray against the schemes of the enemy who seeks to destroy marriages and families. We declare that no weapon formed against this marriage shall prosper, for you, O Lord, are greater than any power of darkness. We ask for your divine intervention, Lord, to bring reconciliation and restoration to their marriage.

Father, we pray that you would soften their hearts and grant them the willingness to meet in person and have open and honest communication. Help them to see each other through your eyes of love and forgiveness. Give them the strength to let go of past hurts and to extend grace and mercy to one another.

We ask for your Holy Spirit to guide them and lead them in the path of reconciliation. Fill their hearts with your peace, love, and understanding. Help them to seek your will and to align their desires with your perfect plan for their marriage.

Lord, we lift up Aelfwenn's hope to you. Strengthen her faith and remind her that with you, all things are possible. Give her the assurance that you are fighting on their behalf and that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all they could ask or think.

We claim the promise in 1 John 5:14-15 that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We pray according to your will, Lord, that this marriage be restored and renewed. We trust in your faithfulness and your power to bring about miracles.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Isaiah 54:17
- Matthew 19:6
- Ephesians 4:32
- Philippians 4:7
- Ephesians 3:20

My husband is pursuing divorce. I think he’s operating from pain and he won’t meet with me in person. We have both hurt each other deeply. Please pray against the enemy and his plans. We desperately need the kingdom to war on our behalf. I still have hope.
Dear God, I pray for your wisdom to be with Aelfwenn. May you show her want is going on in the marriage at a deeper level and to understand what's going on in her husband's mind. I pray for God to soften your husband's heart and allow you to speak with him when he is ready. I pray God will give you the right word to say at the right time in Jesus name. Not by your own might or power but with the spirit of God. I pray for reconciliation in Jesus name!

May this bring comfort and encouragement to you:

My husband and I are having a rough time and I think he is thinking the same thing. Praying for you both. ❤️❤️❤️ 🙏🙏🙏

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I’m sorry about the pain in your marriage, friend. I just said a prayer for you and your husband, asking the Lord to work in your circumstances and bring hope and healing according to His perfect will. Given what you shared, should you need a listening ear, Focus on the Family has free licensed counselors that you can call at 1-800-A-FAMILY. A friend of mine found them very caring and understanding. You may also want to check out this link for some helpful resources. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles” (Psalm 34:17).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter who has been married to her husband for 11 years, both believers at that time. Husband has left, gone for one year, now he’s asking for a divorce and has found another woman. Covet your prayers. My daughter is committed to her marriage and wants to start a family...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my marriage. My husband says he wants a divorce. I don't want to lose him we have been married for 18 years.
Replies
Views
My husband left to work in Florida we have been having issues a year. But he now won’t come back to me work is too good there he use to love me and now is fine. He’s not the same I don’t think he loved me anymore I miss my husband. My name is Angela his name is Stephen Mcney
Replies
Views
I thank God for Jesus Christ and this new day. I repent for my sins omission commission and thought. I desperately need Gods help regarding my husband William Sr. Every since the loss of our child he’s has come over 1 time however I gave him all his stuff back because I was so hurt for what he...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Crystal Alcaraz, my husband name is Manny, I'm asking for prayer for my husband, hes's not a believer and needs salvation, just found out he has kidney disease, also for marriage restoration, he's asking for divorce, only been married 8 months, the enemy is attacking in s o many...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom