Rhompaysek

Prayer Partner
My husband ### is in prison for shooting at my son and granddaughter a year ago. It was determined by the correctional facility that he has undetermined personality disorders. I found out recently that he was seeing an old girlfriend (###) before this happened and he has been communicating with her this whole time. I also found out she goes to my church and is supposedly a Christian. She is telling him that it is ok to divorce and many other things because Christians do these things all the time. Please pray that God will take her out of his life for good and that ### will be saved. These so-called Christians are leading people astray and it grieves my heart. I forgive my husband and I know that God that it is God's will for ### to be saved and be a new creation in Christ Jesus. Also, for his mind to be renewed in Christ. Thank you and please continue to pray with me. I don't believe in or want a divorce but I do want him to be saved and the man God wants him to be. Thank you and may God richly bless you.
 
Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing throughout your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will overflow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Friend, I stand in agreement and I pray with you. I ask the Father to greatly bless your ### and your family. I pray in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
My husband ### is in prison for shooting at my son and granddaughter a year ago. It was determined by the correctional facility that he has undetermined personality disorders. I found out recently that he was seeing an old girlfriend (###) before this happened and he has been communicating with her this whole time. I also found out she goes to my church and is supposedly a Christian. She is telling him that it is ok to divorce and many other things because Christians do these things all the time. Please pray that God will take her out of his life for good and that ### will be saved. These so-called Christians are leading people astray and it grieves my heart. I forgive my husband and I know that God that it is God's will for ### to be saved and be a new creation in Christ Jesus. Also, for his mind to be renewed in Christ. Thank you and please continue to pray with me. I don't believe in or want a divorce but I do want him to be saved and the man God wants him to be. Thank you and may God richly bless you.
Have you ever read; my people perish for a lack of knowledge? There is many who think that they are Christians yet they are going to perish or suffer for their lack of knowledge. Marriage is for better or worse until death do we part.

Read the book of Hosea in the Bible KJV, there are promises from God for our marriages and our families found there. In Jesus put a hedge around my marriage, around my husband, turn away other lovers, restore us unto You and restore us unto each other in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Through Christ Jesus we have more power over our spouses than they have over themselves.
 
My husband ### is in prison for shooting at my son and granddaughter a year ago. It was determined by the correctional facility that he has undetermined personality disorders. I found out recently that he was seeing an old girlfriend (###) before this happened and he has been communicating with her this whole time. I also found out she goes to my church and is supposedly a Christian. She is telling him that it is ok to divorce and many other things because Christians do these things all the time. Please pray that God will take her out of his life for good and that ### will be saved. These so-called Christians are leading people astray and it grieves my heart. I forgive my husband and I know that God that it is God's will for ### to be saved and be a new creation in Christ Jesus. Also, for his mind to be renewed in Christ. Thank you and please continue to pray with me. I don't believe in or want a divorce but I do want him to be saved and the man God wants him to be. Thank you and may God richly bless you.
Father please intervene in her situation and help this family. Nothing is impossible for You my God. I pray in Your Precious name Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband is due to be released from ### any day now and there has been a slow up with his paperwork. He has been gone for ###. Please pray that this issue is resolved quickly and he gets to finally come home.
Replies
10
Views
182
Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and our children I am in so much pain and severe stress because he loves someone else after ###yrs together why can't he see me his wife and true love he has hurt me deeply this is a big mistake we are almost ###yrs old please God...
Replies
13
Views
67
Urgent! I'm praying for GOD TO. TAKE THIS WOMAN OUT OF MY HUSBAND LIFE WE ARE MARRIED for 40yrs. She's not for him/ I am truly devastated I cry and pray every day for God to send me a miracle/ she has to move out of state or she finds out very negative things about him he is poor and uneducated...
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,789
Messages
16,792,616
Members
649,396
Latest member
Ziotown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom