My husband, ###, is asking for a divorce after 17 years of

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-383

Guest
My husband, ###, is asking for a divorce after 17 years of marriage. He has told me he never loved me. He has also said he lacks feelings for anyone, including our son and his family members. We have been separated for over 9 months. I love my husband very deeply. I am asking for prayers to heal my husband's emotional problems, that my husband will listen to the Lord's voice, and my marriage to be healed, restored and full of love. God Bless, ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I were married young. I was 22 she was 19. I suffered for years with addiction and she couldn't take anymore. We have three beautiful children and I grew up Catholic but turned away from the church during the scandal. I was living a selfish, prideful life and lost my faith and I lost...
Replies
7
Views
265
Hello. I’m very tired and I no longer know what to do. It’s hard for me to write these prayer requests, sometimes I want to bare my soul and what transpired so that everyone would know the depths of the situation but God knows and if you can intercede for me in the name of Jesus I’d be...
Replies
14
Views
539
I’m pouring my heart out and this will be the last prayer request I’ll be posting about this situation. I’m ### years old, I lost my son at ### months pregnant. While losing my son, my family came to Texas for moral support from Los Angeles. It was a for sure thing that my son was dead in my...
Replies
11
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom