My husband, ###, is asking for a divorce after 17 years of

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-383

Guest
My husband, ###, is asking for a divorce after 17 years of marriage. He has told me he never loved me. He has also said he lacks feelings for anyone, including our son and his family members. We have been separated for 8 months. I love my husband very deeply. I am asking for prayers to heal my husband's emotional problems, that my husband will listen to the Lord, and my marriage to be healed and fully restored. God Bless, ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I were married young. I was 22 she was 19. I suffered for years with addiction and she couldn't take anymore. We have three beautiful children and I grew up Catholic but turned away from the church during the scandal. I was living a selfish, prideful life and lost my faith and I lost...
Replies
7
Views
265
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
194
Hello. I’m very tired and I no longer know what to do. It’s hard for me to write these prayer requests, sometimes I want to bare my soul and what transpired so that everyone would know the depths of the situation but God knows and if you can intercede for me in the name of Jesus I’d be...
Replies
14
Views
539
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,036
Messages
16,794,618
Members
649,598
Latest member
Dwuimir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom