MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
All things are possible in God...remember it is the spirit of God who intercedes for us with deep groaning. Do not lose faith..and you will see the salvation of God in your marriage. Claim him in Jesus name...and when he comes back be cautious..go for a check up.
 
THANK YOU FOR THE WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT AND THE CAUTIOUS NOTE. NO WORRIES I HAVE THAT ON THE FIRST DO LIST.
 
Father God I ask that you honor this ###'s prayer and give her the love and care she so rightfully deserves in her time of need. I ask that you help her husband see the error of his ways and turn from sin. In Jesus name I pray.​
 
Just pray to Jesus, Let Him touch your ### hearts so Jesus will be cured His hearts from all the evil desired.

Just believe God has all the power to turn back your ### to you.

Just thrust Jesus all of the trouble you had just to make you more be lifted by all the Grace of Jesus Christ. Amen
 
MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO BE WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. HE SAYS THAT HE DOES NOT WANT TO BE MARRIED ANYMORE WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER FOR ### YEARS AND HE ACTS LIKE HE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ME OR RESPECT ME PLEASE IF I CAN GET TWO OR THREE IN JESUS TO AGREE WITH ME THAT NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST MY MARRIAGE WILL PROSPER. I LOVE THE LORD AND I NEED A MIRACLE RIGHT NOW I WANT TO STAY IN GOD'S PERFECT WILL
still asking for prayer for this situation my husband is still home but still seeking this other woman he goes and comes as he wants to. I am asking God to turn this situation around for my good. I know that God is able to work a miracle for this is too hard for me I give it to the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father, I ask for Your protection over this woman. Please send the Holy Spirit and grant her peace and confidence in the face of upheaval. It may be difficult for her Father, but please grant her Your grace during moments of upheaval that she may experience. Let her deal with this situation as You would have her do. Strengthen her to lean on You and depend on Your words. Although it is difficult and painful for her, we know Father that all things will work together for good for those that love You. Hear my sister's cries for You, and protect her, bless her, and provide her with all of her needs. Allow her to rest in Your arms Father, and give her hope that she CAN get through this trial and come out strong and faith-filled for You are always with her. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer request .. If God be for you who can dare be against you. Father strengthen her heart that she may know of your unfailing love especially at times like this. Give her your wisdom and help her situation In Jesus Name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom