MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
God is Good and hears your petition, stand firm in your decision no matter what Satan shows you, for our Lord sees all and hears all. I stand in prayer with you my sister..father release this man from the evil sin of Satan, bring him out of it as you state according to your words. In Jesus name, amen.
 
GOD IS ABLE AND NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL STAND FIRM IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME.
 
God's will be done! in agreement.. as well as my marriage restored. God bless
 
I prayed for God's blessing in your life. Be safe and know He's with you in all events.
 
I pray that he realize what he leaving. the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. I praying God show him that !!!!! in Jesus name Amen!!!!
 
### - I feel your pain as I deal with a marital separation. I prayer to our Father that your prayers will be answered according to His Will and that your pain will be healed. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Healed

My marriage is healed I refuse to allow my marriage covenant to be broken by divorce

divorce I say be thou removed and

Cast into the sea in Jesus mighty matchless name

I say to the adultery in my marriage be thou removed and cast into the sea in the mighty name of Jesus

I say to the distance, rejection, lack of love in my marriage be thou removed and cast into the sea

### and I have reconciled and have great love and respect ### word say let no man put asunder what The Lord had brought together I command ### to be removed I decree that ### and her family removed from out life our marriage

immediately and thou removed cast into the sea in the name of Jesus

Thank you Lord for healing our marriage and removing all obstacles in Jesus name

My marriage is healed no matter what the circumstances look like

In Jesus name
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom