MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that You comfort ### in her time of need. Let her know that You will never leave her nor forsake her. I ask that You wrap Your loving arms around her, shield and protect her from the attacks of the enemy. I ask that You speak to her husband, allow him to see that he is being deceived by the enemy. I ask that You set him free from satan's bondage. Soften his heart and restore the love between him and his wife. Heal her God, surround her around people that will uplift her, encourage her, and be supportive of her. I ask that Your will be done in Your Holy Name Jesus this I pray, amen.
 
I pray in Jesus precious name that Almighty God hear our humble prayers and guide ### and ### back to each other. I ask this in the name of the Lord, Amen
 
I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but I do however know how being heartbroken, depressed and hurt can feel. I hope that God either bring your husband back to you. But if he's not in God's will, I hope He give you the strength to build you back up and just lead you His way.
 
In the name of Jesus, I pray for this marriage to be fixed & restored. Lord, I pray that You turn the impossible into possible & let her husband come to his senses & stick to his wedding vows. I also pray that You honor this brave & strong woman's faith & granting this desire of her heart & also help her see herself as the way You see her (as fearfully & wonderfully made in Your image). We stand in agreement that there'll be great testimony out of this situation in Jesus' name we pray, amen!

P.s. 10 years ago, my dad left my mum for another woman (who was one of my mum's best friends at the time). My dad was having an affair with this mistress for 2 years then they were on the verge of getting married. But through my mum's consistency in faith, prayer & perseverance, God turned the impossible into possible & told my dad to come to his senses & returned to my mum out of nowhere. Long story short, although they've had their ups & downs since then, they're happier together more than ever! So don't give up even though it seems to be over because He can turn the impossible into possible!!!
 
PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY GOD IS ABLE TO TURN THINGS AROUND JUST KNOW THAT IT'S NOT YOUR HUSBAND AND THE MISTRESS THAT WERE FIGHTING AGAINST IT'S SATAN HIMSELF FOR THE WORD SAYS For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places EPHESIANS 6:12
 
i pray that u will stand firm trusting God.. i am standing but feel so bad coz i am guilty of exposeing my wife's nakedness... the things she has done..have hurt me so deeply... and the words shes spoken have cut me to pieces...i feel theres no chance of us getting back.though i know all things are possible with God.. theres just so much damage.. i can't feel for any1 and always told my wife i was only comfortable naked around her..that her body was sacred to me...now its been so violated...must i pick up the scraps..she may b pregnant or have HIV... i feel God is punishing me and theres nothing i can do..i fast and pray..and nothing happens..just get stomped on and kicked... I hear of the testimonies of others..and i rejoice with them... ### that is a beautiful testimony of ur parents..may God richly bless them... And may God help and bless all standers..i don't see God's love in all this..just devastation and destruction...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom