MY HUSBAND HAS DECIDED TO LEAVE ME FOR ANOTHER ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dear having lived for ### years means he still loves you. There must be a devil trying to come between the two of you. The Lord has already restored your marriage. Read Psalm 61.
 
You are in my prayers and I know God is able he will restore what the devil is trying to destroy. Just trust in him his words never change what he join together no man can separate no matter what it looks like now he is working.
 
Father we ask you to touch this husband and turn him around that he remember the vows he took. Forgive him and touch this marriage, that what seems to be lost can be restored. Help this sister not to give up and know that when you finish it will all work out for their good. Don't give up and know that he is in control. God loves you and he has a plan and when your husband comes home he will come as a brand new person. God knows the future and he is the future. Father you can make all things new and we stand in agreement for this home and this marriage, that when you bring it back together it will be better than it ever was. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
332
My ex has decided to sell the house instead of buying me out. After he promised he could keep it for our daughter. Now we have to tell her. I am so sad and scared. Please, Lord, help me find something cheap enough so I can afford to buy it here. Please, help me. ###
Replies
7
Views
265
I need prayer for my husband ### that I had been putting in for prayer that is going blind and having breathing problems. He left me and my kids for another woman. He lied to me and he told me that he was going to move in with one of his guy friends, but I found out days after that he moved in...
Replies
10
Views
590
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,861
Messages
16,804,184
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom