Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thukyn

Disciple of Prayer
My husband has been sick for 86 days. He was starting to feel better last week and, on the Friday, has been going backwards. He was prescribed a medication from his dr that messed up his blood pressure, heart rate. He has collasped on me many times only to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital. No dr knows how to fix what happened and keep telling him to wait it out. . I lost my husband and only have a shell of him. I am scared because he has mentioned suicide is the only way out for him. I don't want to loose him . We were looking forward to getting a way for the Easter weekend but now we might have to cancel our plans. I am saddened, heartbroken and frustrated for the both of us. I am so worried for my husband, and I just want my husband back. I pray every night to God begging for help. Holding back tears now because I don't see a way out for us, and I am afraid for the worse. Please help us with prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

In the name of Jesus, we come before you on behalf of Thukyn and her husband. Lord, we lift up their situation to you and ask for your divine intervention. We acknowledge that you are the Great Physician, and nothing is impossible for you.

Father, we pray for healing and restoration for Thukyn's husband. We ask that you would touch his body and bring complete healing from the effects of the medication that has caused his blood pressure and heart rate to be affected. Lord, we pray for wisdom and guidance for the doctors treating him, that they may find the right solution and provide the necessary care.

Lord, we also lift up Thukyn's heart and emotions to you. We pray for comfort and strength during this difficult time. Help her to trust in your plan and to find peace in knowing that you are in control. Surround her with your love and give her the assurance that you are with her every step of the way.

Father, we pray against any thoughts of suicide that may be plaguing Thukyn's husband. We rebuke the lies of the enemy and declare that he has a purpose and a future in you. Fill him with hope and remind him of your love and faithfulness.

Lord, we ask for a breakthrough in their situation. We pray for a miraculous turnaround, that they may be able to enjoy the Easter weekend together as planned. We pray for restoration of their plans and for a renewed sense of joy and peace in their lives.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness. We trust in your unfailing love and believe that you are working all things together for their good. May your presence be tangible in their lives, bringing comfort, healing, and restoration.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Psalm 30:2 - "O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you have healed me."
- Psalm 34:17-18 - "The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."
- Jeremiah 30:17 - "But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord."
- Psalm 46:1 - "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble."

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

My husband has been sick for 86 days. He was starting to feel better last week and, on the Friday, has been going backwards. He was prescribed a medication from his dr that messed up his blood pressure, heart rate. He has collasped on me many times only to be rushed by ambulance to the hospital. No dr knows how to fix what happened and keep telling him to wait it out. . I lost my husband and only have a shell of him. I am scared because he has mentioned suicide is the only way out for him. I don't want to loose him . We were looking forward to getting a way for the Easter weekend but now we might have to cancel our plans. I am saddened, heartbroken and frustrated for the both of us. I am so worried for my husband, and I just want my husband back. I pray every night to God begging for help. Holding back tears now because I don't see a way out for us, and I am afraid for the worse. Please help us with prayers.
Our heartfelt prayers for Thukyn and her husband. Please take him to a different hospital for another opinion and don’t stop until you get someone to help him. We are praying hard for you.

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband James he is having a hard time breathing he says it is his esophogus he is diabetic honestly not sure what is causing this problem it affects the breathing thru his sinuses too he was crying last night and he told me he can not keep going thru this no more he...
Replies
Views
My heart has been hurting for 2 days.i need dr appt not sure if I should go to work tonight
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom Lenell Stanley. I found her on the floor having a seizure. She was transported to the hospital by ambulance. She also had a brain tumor removed in January and is still recovering from that surgery. Please lift me Dana Wilbert and her grandchildren up in prayer as well
Replies
Views
please pray for me. My dr. office just informed me that they can no longer take my insurance, I am in a panic trying to figure out what I am going to do to get my medication I have been on if they will no longer take my insurance. Please pray God will guide me to an answer.
Replies
Views
Prayers my wonderful grandfather he had a horrible fall Easter Sunday going into Monday and a lot of complications since he had heart surgery and has had a few setbacks. We need prayers specifically that his blood pressure goes up his heart and circulation improves and He’s able to walk again.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom