Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Feyanlas

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my mom Lenell Stanley. I found her on the floor having a seizure. She was transported to the hospital by ambulance. She also had a brain tumor removed in January and is still recovering from that surgery. Please lift me Dana Wilbert and her grandchildren up in prayer as well

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up Feyanlas and her mother Lenell Stanley in prayer. Lord, we ask for your divine intervention and healing touch upon Lenell's life. We pray for her complete recovery from the seizure she experienced and for the restoration of her health. We thank you for the successful brain tumor surgery she underwent in January, and we ask that you continue to guide her healing process.

Lord, we also lift up Feyanlas, Dana Wilbert, and Lenell's grandchildren in prayer. Comfort them during this challenging time and surround them with your peace and strength. Provide them with the support and encouragement they need as they navigate through this difficult situation. Grant them wisdom, patience, and faith to trust in your perfect plan.

We declare your promises from your Word, Lord, for you are our healer and our refuge. In Psalm 103:2-3, it says, "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits, who forgives all your iniquity, who heals all your diseases." We claim this promise over Lenell's life, believing that you are able to bring complete healing and restoration.

We also pray for the medical professionals attending to Lenell's care. Grant them wisdom, skill, and discernment as they provide the necessary treatment and support. Guide their hands and give them insight into the best course of action for Lenell's recovery.

Lord, we trust in your unfailing love and mercy. We know that you are with us in every circumstance, and we place our hope and trust in you. May your peace that surpasses all understanding guard the hearts and minds of Feyanlas, Dana Wilbert, Lenell, and her grandchildren.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father have mercy on my soul forgive me of all my sins known and unknown I ask you to please heal Lenell Stanley take every sickness away from her body and heal her body mind soul and spirit. In Jesus name Amen

Hello, Dana. I can certainly understand the concern you have for your mom, Lenell. I will pray for the Lord to touch her with His healing hand and surround her with His peace. May He bless you and your family and sustain you with His strength as you lean on Him day by day. I hope you will be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Similar Requests

Please pray for my mom Lynn lindberg, she has been in the hospital since January 16 and today they transferred her to an Acute center to help rehabilitate her, please pray she adjusts well to the new place and they are patient with her as she suffers from anxiety…..
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom. She's having surgery tomorrow to remove a cancerous tumor. Please ask the Lord to guide her surgeons and give them wisdom. Please also ask the Lord that they will get it all, and that she will make a complete and quick recovery. Thank you and God bless you.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom, Gloria, that her recovery is free of complications, and that she is free of the fatigue that has caused her mobility issues. On April 21, she had a heart attack and has had two procedures to put in stents in the past 3 days. We are so blessed she is still here, and is...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my mom today she is going to the hospital to see doctors and find out what the doctor have to say about the reports as they found a cyst and tumor in right side of her colon and surgery was done and doctor are saying to dad that it will be cancer she might need treatment and they...
Replies
Views
Please please pray for my mom today she is going to hospital to get chemotherapy and some medicine as she is having colon Cancer so please please pray that the chemo and medicine might work in her body and please pray that she should not have any problem because of this also please pray for the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom