My husband and I have reached a point in our marriage which seems to

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2729

My husband and I have reached a point in our marriage which seems to be unrepairable. There is no trust because of my repeated contact with my ex and just recently we had an argument that led to physical abuse. I ended up calling the police and now he is facing charges that could cost him his job and even jail time. He wants nothing to do with me and has been confiding in another woman. With everything that has happened there seems to be no hope, but I want to save this marriage. I believe God can do the impossible and there is power in prayer. So please pray for our marriage that there is healing. Also pray for Michael (my husband) and myself (Heather) as individuals that we may soften our hearts and break down the walls and create in us a spirit to forgive and to love each other again.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom