My husband and I have been separated for 8 ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

idw

Prayer Partner
My husband and I have been separated for ### months because he is having an affair. He calls all the time and I know he misses our family. Please pray that he ends his affair and comes home to his family. I know deep in my heart we can restore our marriage if he only takes the steps to make things right. Please pray for my family.
 
I place a hedge of thorns around this marriage and bind satan from any further destruction. I pray that hearts are healed and blinders are removed. Please break the chains satan has on the wayward spouse and bring them back home. If there are any other's involved I pray they will lose interest! Thank you for hearing my prayer Lord Amen!!!
 
Thanks you for your prayers they mean the world to me
 
Scripture assures us that the Lord hears our cries. And God is ALWAYS working things out TOWARD the good. Whatever situation we are in, we can KNOW that God is watching and working. We aren't promised a
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will. Amen.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh God mercifully and supernaturally restore my marriage with my wife. We are both on the altar of fire but we have been separated for eleven months. ### ### ###
Replies
7
Views
426
Prayers for my son that he finds the strength to divorce his wife; she is no good for him. They've been separated for a year. They still go around one another; she treated him so badly and still does. I pray they just go separate ways and leave one another alone, and he finds someone new who...
Replies
6
Views
316
Hello everybody, I come on here as I don’t know what else to do. My wife asked for a separation about seven months ago at the time it caught me off guard, but in these last seven months, I’ve done some deep deep soul-searching and realized my faults and have worked so hard on fixing them. About...
Replies
8
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom