My husband and I cannot conceive a ###

Firstly I Thank God for answering our prayers in His right time ... All of your prayer prayer support have brought blessings in my married life and now I am pregnant for ### months...I'm so thankful to God and your Ministry and the people who prayed for me.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that this terrible smell will go away. Like from a wc/toilett. Maybe farm? I cannot concentrate on my tasks. I am enjoying in the parc and doing some tasks.
Replies
10
Views
197
Please dear God hear my heart. I worship you from the bottom of my feet through out my heart. Please tell me if she cheated on me. Please dear lord in heavens name I pray. Amen
Replies
6
Views
146
Last few weeks I play the prayer request so many people pray for us thank you so much for your prayer I really thank you thank you thank you so much of my father of lord Jesus he is wonderful God and he is it true God he is I have a no words he is our father yes yes today I request you for your...
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom