My husband and I are trying to have our ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoecho

Disciple of Prayer
My husband and I are trying to have our first child. I have had fertility issues and am undergoing IVF. The egg retrieval was this morning (###/###/### - ###am EST). The next 12 hours are critical. The eggs must mature and successfully fertilize by the morning (###/###/### - ###am EST). We have gone through this twice before and they didn't. Please pray for the healthy development and maturation of the eggs and successful fertilization. We are achingly ready to welcome a new soul into this world. Thank you.
 
Through Grace, may your circumstances be healed. May the infinite Light shine on you and brighten your way and show clearly your path. Infinite Spirit, in all your greatness, bring now the healing requested and required by your devoted child.
 
I have no special word except that of encouragement and faith! ......Father through his word has shown wombs opened, (Sarah and Isaac, her son) and closed, (Saul's daughter, wife of David)! ......... I was shown that it was not so much me to minister to Father but my son, and incidentally not the one that I had then! and soon after, a prophet said that I see you have four children when we had only three and my wife medically declared unable to conceive naturally again, a condition that persisted until she was found to be pregnant! He is now nearly 13 and the word given was around 13 years prior to his birth! I believed the word and the prophecy and they have come to pass to date, with my son still to find Jesus and be His to complete fulfillment, I believe for this also, and hope this raises your faith in God's word......... Now " dear Father in heaven, We come to you in petition for this couple that they may be given and receive your divine word concerning children granted to them! and that they receive your word in faith, that it results in your will being done in this family!......... Father In the name of your Son Lord Jesus I now declare all the bonds, biological difficulties and barriers to pregnancy be broken in this family, that natural processes commence and a child be granted healthy and a testament to you and your great love for us all. I ask this in Jesus Holy Name amen!
 
I am right there with you. TTC ### years for us.

You have my prayers! May God Bless you with a little bundle of joy!!
 
I prayed for this in Jesus' name. I am virtually touching and agreeing with all who have prayed here that God would do something miraculous in this situation. That you and your hubby would be blessed with the precious child that you both want. Lord, please allow it to be so. Amen.
 
May God hear your prayers and bless his fruitful creation to you and your husband giving you both strength and peace with the plans his has placed ahead of you.

Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

" For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Be blessed with the power of The Almighty God in the name of Jesus Christ - AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

2026 has been a constant struggle. My ###-year-old cat died in January, my ### died a week later in February, and I have been in the worst depression slump and struggle that I have had since I had a mental breakdown in ###, which was what disabled me. I tried to get help; I was denied for SSI...
Replies
11
Views
164
Lord my wife and I are trying to get a job abroad for that we are checking my paper today at the embassy it is twice so that we don't get rejected please pray for all of you please pray for love and happiness
Replies
4
Views
298
I'm sorry to hear about your situation. Here's a redacted version of your request: I'm trying to have a baby with my husband; it's been a year. Can you pray for us so that we can have a child soon?
Replies
10
Views
432
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,538
Messages
16,777,865
Members
648,094
Latest member
Zaullaormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom