My husband and I are separated. I ask that you please pray for the

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
My husband and I are separated. I ask that you please pray for the restoration of our marriage. I ask that you please pray to God to walk with us and help us to communicate freely and openly. I ask that he blesses our marriage and blesses us. I ask that he helps us to work things out and brings us back together again. I believe in my heart and soul that my husband wants to talk but that there is something blocking him. I ask that the blockage be taken away so that he may freely communicate with me and so that we may start anew as a married couple. Help us through this and prosper for the new year in love and in marriage, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband of ### years told me on ### he was not happy and was considering divorce. He moved out on the ###. He had to move back in that Friday because his living arrangement’s time was up. Thursday before he said I need to move back in with my parents. I did as he wished and he told me on the...
Replies
8
Views
372
My husband and I are separated and we have been friends since we were kids. He is a gentle man and I always had so much respect. He is now in a spiritual crisis and I just found out Saturday he is having an affair. She lives farther away but has children and the dad wants to mend the marriage...
Replies
6
Views
326
my husband finally agreed to start marriage counseling, admitted he wished he would attend church more, and although our communication is really poor, i don’t want to give up. he’s been pushing for divorce for months but i’ve been asking the Lord to soften his heart. please pray that we get...
Replies
6
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom