My hosts at the seacoast where I am going tomorrow to be amazingly friendly, helpful, communicative.
Big favor from them.
They will like me very much and favor me big deal, amen.
I'm unable to process attachments or view their contents. If you can provide the text from the attachment, I can assist with redacting any sensitive information according to the guidelines provided.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray that it will be fabulous weather for sunbathing and swimming all of the time when I arrive at my summer vacation destination (seacoast). ###.### - ###.###. Amen. Not too high temperatures, not too low. Very pleasant breeze/wind, no dangerous sea currents, no dangerous sun UV or too...
Lord, I would like to go on my summer vacations as usual, 3 weeks at the seacoast. It is my only way to fill in my batteries for the school year ahead (I am a teacher and I don't particularly like my job, and it is becoming more difficult to do that job because of the behaviors of children (more...
1) Next summer 2023 - beautiful 30 days of summer holidays at the Croatian seacoast in a perfect company, MY DREAM HOLIDAYS, best holidays that I ever had...all costs/expenses covered, amen (best beach, best hosts, best company, best trips, best clear sea etc...)
2) Season 2022/2023 - two trips...