My Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter len
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

len

Guest
LORD HEAVNLY FATHER & ALL OTHERS I COME TO YOU WITH THIS REQUEST & I HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEFORE ASKED THIS FROM YOU BUT YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT MY HOME IS TO ME & I PRAY TO YOU THAT YOU CAN ALLOW ME TO KEEP THIS HOME & BE ALLOWED A GRANT WHICH PAYS THE PAST DUE BALANCE. I PRAY THAT WHEN I APPEAR IN COURT I CAN BE GRANTED MORE TIME & I ALSO PRAY MY DEAR FATHER THAT I CAN COME UP WITH THE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE CURRENT MONTH ALONG WITH THE MONEY FOR THE REST OF MY IMPORTANT BILLS. FATHER GOD PLEASE ALLOW ME THESE REQUEST & ALLOW ME TO OVERCOME THIS DAYS OF STRESS & NOT KNOWING IF I'LL BE PUT OUT. FATHER GOD YOU ARE MERCIFUL & EVER LOVING & I KNOW YOU WILL PROTECT & GUIDE ME NOW & ALWAYS.
 
God I pray for the plea for money. May you have favor upon them and show them how to be a better servant of what you provide them with. Lord Jesus I pray that you will provide the money for the bills and especially the house as well.

I pray that you will show your mercies and grace upon this family.

In your holy name I PRAY
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My home is having to have beyond needed maintenence. Im a senior ### & working as hard as I can to do it with limited finances & ### on a budget. God has been there. Please pray he will send me full help & resources to finish this job. God Bless you & Thank you
Replies
11
Views
336
Dear Lord Jesus, I got back home and saw that I unplugged the coffee maker and the air dryer in my home was in fine condition never to be negligent. Thank you for keeping it standing. In Jesus Name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
165
LIFE IN I GET MY HOME IN ### GREATLY IN SECRET I WAS BORN IN ### ### ### MY MOM WAS BORN IN ### IT JUST MAKES SENSE TO SAVE GOOD BEAUTIFUL ENERGY MYSELF MY MOM THE NATIONS THE PLANET NOW IN SECRET I GET AN ADDRESS ### ### OK THAT I CAN HAVE MY OWN GARBAGE BIN CAN RECYCLING BIN CAN ORGANIC BIN...
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,274
Messages
16,797,686
Members
649,826
Latest member
Briarton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom