My Heavenly Father, I ask you in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Dear Heavenly Father, I pray to set right all that is not right in my life, existence, in my body, spirit, soul, mind and heart. Please cast out anything that is causing me to be spiritually and naturally stuck, sick (anxiety, depressed, shortness of breath, panic attacks). Please also...
Replies
18
Views
73
Dear God Please forgive me for my sins and kindly lift me out of my darkness I have betray d my family many times. Kindly allow my family to see the best side of me again, in the remaining years I may have. Thank You God in the name of Jesus Amen
Replies
11
Views
221
Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom