My heart is palpitating fast.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Retrieve from heart palpitation and hence fear, anxiety Amen
Thanks very much for the prayer I that the Lord is continuing to heal me thru your prayers. May God bless us all in Jesus Christ name.
 
### I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore ### physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
Please pray for me im suffering heart palpitation right now and I feel afraid need your prayer in the name of Jesus Christ.
God the Almighty, we pray for your healing hand. Just say a word and your child will be healed, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
God the Almighty, we pray for your healing hand. Just say a word and your child will be healed, in Jesus Name, Amen
Thanks very much for your prayer may God bless you in Jesus Christ name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I’ve been having frequent heart palpitations throughout the day for several weeks now. I've gone to all my doctor appointments and no one has really given me an answer to the cause. Please pray for healing of my heart.
Replies
7
Views
310
Continual heart palpitation under tremendous stress please heal me help. Learn in Jesus name Help these urgent letters to get through quickly to their destination back Please and Protective amen
Replies
8
Views
393
After getting a pretty good workout working in garden. Need major strength and healing, head to toe, heart palpitations now. Lord so burned out praying these people that promised to come will help Lord and please intervene in our lives and bless and favor us and all those that promised to help...
Replies
5
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom