my heart cries out to you Lord, take away ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

trinigirl

Humble Prayer Partner
my heart cries out to you Lord, take away the loneliness and hurt. amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I know what it's like to feel alone. I pray God takes the hurt away and surrounds you with peace

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that Jesus will fill you with hope in knowing you are not alone and in him all things are possible. AMEN
 
Yes we all feel like this at times, even though we feel bad remember it's not how you feel, it's what the Lord thinks of you not what you think of yourself, I will pray for you.
 
I join you in your prayers.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Lord, You know what is in my heart right now. You know the words i heard today and how deeply they affected me. Please comfort me and my husband. Remove the sadness, embarrassment, and heaviness that we are carrying. Lord, give us strength while we are going through this season. Provide us...
Replies
14
Views
109
I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
Dear Lord, Lord, help me with my feelings right now, for I cannot fully understand them. I am carrying so many burdens, and they weigh heavily on me. Fill me, O Lord, with Your love and strength. Teach me to give You praise even in the midst of the storm. Calm my heart, and keep me away from...
Replies
6
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom