Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Please pray for my hearing. There has been a high pitch ring since Easter service. I pray that it is temporary and that I will be healed so I can hear everything except for this high pitched sound. It’s very hard to sleep like this. Amen.
Hello to all! I come to ask for my daughter to be lifted up in prayer! She has court this morning that will determine whether she has her parental rights taken or whether the court will be willing to continue to work with her. She has been knocked down and had to get back up so many times! I...