My Health

Status
Not open for further replies.

loveangel

Beloved of All
I request prayer for my health. I was bleeding for one year non stop. It stopped and then started again. I had a double beast biopsy and now I need to have surgery. I'm to have a hysterectomy the end of March. I'm having a hard time. I'm afraid of surgery. Last night my nose started bleeding fast. It stopped by morning. I was afraid to sleep. I prayed and asked God to stop the bleeding from my nose and it stopped. After bleeding for a year I also prayed and it stopped. I request prayer for a good night's sleep. I continue to pray that all bleeding will be healed and I'll be able to afford the necessary surgeries. I pray my nose will not bleed anymore. I pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
Praying for you that your body will be healed and your needs be met by our all might savior. We trust in you Lord, we believe in you!
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I get better in the name of Jesus Christ. I have cancer and pain (not from the cancer). I also bleed from mucos membranes a lot.
Replies
10
Views
174
Please pray that I'm not getting sick and that God will allow me to feel better especially when I see my grandchildren. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
13
Views
444
Jesus please let my husband send me the money for the rent and please let me find out about the status of my approval and applications that I submitted. Please also let my son stop staying up so late and let my health improve. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
13
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,748
Messages
16,814,655
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom