my health- Jesus, thank You

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus please let my husband not be too stressed at work and just do what he can. Please let his boss stop pressuring him so. He is doing a great job, and certainly working harder than others. Please let my son stay asleep. Please let my health improve. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
160
Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
187
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,438
Messages
16,788,039
Members
648,995
Latest member
Reoton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom