We continue to lift up your boyfriend for complete healing. We are praying for every nerve in his body to be fully restored and for him to return to his normal activities, healed and whole, with no remaining damage. We also stand with you in prayer for stable employment and financial blessings in this new year.

We are grateful that you have allowed us to pray with you and we believe that God is at work in your lives. If you have seen answers to these prayers, we would be delighted to hear your praise report. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please share an update and let us continue steadfastly in prayer with you.

We pray that God's peace and provision will be with you both, and that you will continue to see His faithfulness unfold in your lives. We bless you in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise The LORD ###. Please pray for my healing. I face abdominal pain, scrotal pain and groin pain. Please pray for me ### I seriously feel abandoned by God and that God has never loved me. I’m losing faith.
Replies
10
Views
156
Hi, this tine I have a prayer request fir myself. I am going for an ### appointment tomorrow, because doctors suspect I have either ### or ### of the central head. Please pray for my healing and that the scans will show nothing serious. Thank you!
Replies
10
Views
153
I am in need of prayer for my Mom ###. Please pray for her heart and Jesus will heal and restore her heart. Jesus will increase her potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath and give her an oxygen tank and her on dialysis and potassium levels and heal her from shortness of breath...
Replies
10
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,030
Messages
16,794,548
Members
649,594
Latest member
Celeamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom