Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your healing hand to be upon ###'s grandma. We pray that You would bring her comfort and strength to fight the flu and restore her to full health. We ask that You would grant her complete healing, and that You would give her family peace and assurance during this time. We thank You for Your mercy and grace, and we ask all these things in Jesus' Name. Amen.
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
You Need Wisdom, Knowledge, and Understanding From God!
I'm pregnant and Ive made a horrible mistake. I won't put it on here because it's very personal and I'm ashamed but I will say that i'm very scared. I've been in denial and doing something to numb myself from the situation that I'm in. I want to keep the baby but I'm so afraid that I messed up...
Father God, Thank You for my salary and for providing for me once again. You know the many responsibilities I carry—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, Mum’s medical needs, my aunt and grandmother, and my little sister’s school fees, food and accommodation. Lord, You also know my...
Father God, thank You for carrying me this far. You know my responsibilities—rent, food, debts, my laptop, my schooling, and my family’s needs. I have paid the rent for my new place, but I don’t know how I will manage everything else this month. Please provide for me. Please provide the money I...