My ### has been abusive in the past physically. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord I pray for this family. Lord be the Head of the family and fill this man with the knowledge of your sacrifice. Lord I pray that you will help this man seek the help he needs so the marriage will be as sacred as you desire it to be. This I ask for in Jesus' name, Amen
 
I have spent $### trying to get out. It may sound awful but I consider actually leaving my kids to get to safety. He is not physically abusive to them. My younger one is ###. I keep thinking, though, why would that be God's will for us? So I hold on another day and I pray.
 
Lord make a way of escape for her and her children....touch her mind with Peace and let it be set on You...Lord speak clearly and release Your Power upon her life and make it right before You...touch her husband and lead him to Truth let him see himself for what he is and who he is obeying.  The Lord rebuke you Satan...Lord release mercy and let Your Grace cover her..we are standing on the promises of Your word in Jesus name...

this my dear sister is a stronghold that has taken your husband to a different level...there is much going on in his mind and heart to harbor so much anger and hate toward his own.  it's not natural..for a husband to "hate" his wife and cause her such anxiety and sorrow.  So..pick up your heart and mind and focus it on the Lord...no matter what he says to you have a scripture that God gives you to cover the curse...it is by the word of God that the enemy has to flee...remind yourself of the Promises of God in the moments that he is outside of himself....then seek God in the fullness of Truth...

all I do know is that God hears and loves you...I don't know the answer for your life, but God does...it is a fight of principalities in high places and the Word says you have authority and power over them IF...you obey and love God with all your heart mind and soul and if you do you will obey His call...Fear is taken over your mind and anxiety therefor you can not possibly think on the level of salvation....unless you change your mindset and focus on the Word which is your promise...are you an american or a citizen of another country...I myself have never been in an abusive situation so I can only imagine your fear...there is a way and it is through God...I truly pray he finds God...and your marriage becomes all that you ever desired it to be...can you talk to him or is he withdrawn completely?...maybe he will see reason...

Lord fill her with words of wisdom and let her come back to YOU in the fullness of Truth...speak Peace..the peace that passes all understanding so she can hear...clearly...Speak to her clearly... guide her... send ministering angels around her of protection..Lord I am standing with her in Your presence asking that You make this right before Your eyes and bring glory to Your holy name...

I am soooo sorry sister for your story...anoint your house with oil...if you still sleep in his bed anoint him when he is asleep...fast and seek pray and believe...God IS with you...you walk in righteousness (faith is accounted for righteousness)...walk in faith.  the bible says where there are two or more gathered there He is...we are gathered here together Lord speak a Miracle and let Your people see Your glory in Jesus name...

Lord we expect and stand on Your Victory...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
God works in ways we cannot see. Pray in faith and God will do His will. My ### is about to leave me. I am praying that God will help us get over the mistake we both made. To build on that mistake and to show ### the light and how much God wants her to have a relationship with Him. I pray for you and your family. God will always hear our prayers. May God Bless you and Keep you safe. Amen
 
I pray for ### and ###. I pray for a flood of God's favor and blessings for all of you. Earlier I was asked if I am American. Yes, I am but the US Govt won't help. Already tried.
 
I prayed in Jesus name that your family will be a loving place for everyone. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I thank you that you are an omnipresent God. Father you know that every time I create a new email for safety reasons ### ### the man that has been abusing me has been hacking into my emails and stealing from me. Father God because of what he and his associates have been doing I cannot...
Replies
9
Views
525
Hi everyone, I need prayers or guidance. My pastors keep telling me to leave it in God's hands, but my husband has been in addiction for 10 years. He has cheated many times and has been abusive while on drugs. He relapsed in July and has not returned. His family enables his addiction, and now I...
Replies
7
Views
315
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom