My ### has been abusive in the past physically. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty

Prayer Partner
My husband has been abusive in the past physically. He is now emotionally, verbally and spiritually abusive. I have tried to leave him and take my kids but was forced into reconciliation by the courts. I pray God supernaturally either releases us through the courts OR has my husband move back to the US with us and get counseling to heal our family. The Bible says ask and you shall receive. I am humbly asking, Lord. Please. I am more like begging.
 
Loving & Merciful Father please continue to equip us with all we need or require to endure, to go on, to handle whatever life brings our way. Please allow us to reap the benefit of Your goodness even in our afflictions & hardships. Help us not to make frustration, bitterness & hostility a regular parts in our lives.

As we pray come & fill our heart with Your peace & comfort. Help us to learn to be content in whatever state we are. Father full of Compassion please help us not to worry & anxious for anything about our lives. Help us to keep Your command not to worry or, be anxious about the problems & difficulties of life, but instead help us to keep our focus & devotion on You & living out Your Kingdom priorities. Help us also to replace worrying about the approval of others with a genuine desire to gain the approval of You.

God of Love & Peace please help us to submit to You cheerfully in an act of faith. Give us personal boldness in face of adversities to speak Your Word with boldness. Help us to be commendable before You by suffering patiently when we do good & help us to forgive those who make our lives miserable. Empower us to walk uprightly, to works righteousness & speaks the truth in our hearts.

In Your faithfulness, please continue to bring about great victories over the evil destructive plans of the enemy in our lives. Elohim of Hope please deliver us from all evil work & preserve us for Your kingdom. Please be there for us in our lives as You have promised in Your word.

Let Your presence, protection, provision, wisdom, favor, strength, courage, healing & deliverance power rest upon our lives. Bless us & supply our need according to Your glorious resources in Jesus-Christ, the Way, the truth & the Life. Hear & answer the cry of our heart in the name of Your Son, Yeshua (Jesus), the Messiah & the High Priest of the good things to come. Amen, So be it.
 
God bless you all for praying for me. I know God will not give us more than we can take. I don't know how much more I can take. I've collapsed and was taken by ambulance to the ER. I've had shingles 3 times in 2 months. I have to take medication to feel like continuing to live. I long for that peace that surpasses understanding. I used to be so happy and a ray of light. I don't know why this has happened to me but I do know I am ready for peace and happiness to come again. My older son is now hitting and cussing at me.
 
God does not want u to be abused by anyone..a husband does not treat his wife like that,,,you need to find safety,,no one can make u stay in a dangerous environment..he has no respect

pray for a way out safely..its hard for people like this to change unless they want to,,they need to pray too
 
The only way out unless God intervenes is leaving my kids behind. I have tried all else and left NO stone unturned. I am in a foreign country. Please help me, God.
 
is he abusive to your kids? can u run to safety and come back for them at a time when u r in a powerful position?

God is answering your prayers, you have to hear what he says, your gut is telling u something and that is usually God's voice...no suicide, that's permanent and the children will be forever scarred, leaving them there for a while

if u have to maybe the only way to save your life, the physical abuse your children see is also damaging...save yourself

sweetie, don't give up, the answer will come to u...it may be a painful answer but it will still be an answer, there's a young lady here from another country as well, who was abused and had to flee without her children, she is sad but very safe

Just explain this to your children or pray God takes HIM far away, have you told your hubby you want out? can't u call the police and get a restraining order? I'm praying for you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I thank you that you are an omnipresent God. Father you know that every time I create a new email for safety reasons ### ### the man that has been abusing me has been hacking into my emails and stealing from me. Father God because of what he and his associates have been doing I cannot...
Replies
9
Views
525
Hi everyone, I need prayers or guidance. My pastors keep telling me to leave it in God's hands, but my husband has been in addiction for 10 years. He has cheated many times and has been abusive while on drugs. He relapsed in July and has not returned. His family enables his addiction, and now I...
Replies
7
Views
315
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,771
Messages
16,780,869
Members
648,333
Latest member
Ceasin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom