My ### has a softened heart towards me now ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My Husband has a softened heart towards me now and misses me extremely he eats breathes sleeps me and the Holy Spirit
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged Child of God. Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. May God always and forever grant you the desires of your heart that are consistent with His will for your life and all those involved. Remember ALL things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28)✝✝✝ Let’s Pray: God give me Your dreams for my life and define my purpose to me. Let me dream the dreams of God. Then prepare and equip me to achieve my God given dreams so that I will be able to succeed in fulfilling my God given purpose here on earth.

God grant me the ability to always hear Your still voice and the courage to follow wherever You lead me. God do in my what You need to do, and do for me what You want to do.

God anoint, empower, and use me for Your glory. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name! ✝✝✝ Happy New Year 2015 Prayer~ Click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-17026-happy-new-year-prayer-2015/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm seeking prayer for a softened heart. My heart is hardened. I don't have godly sorrow nor a hatred for sin as I should. I don't seem to have conviction over sin but I would like to have all of these things. There's also demons physically wrapped around my head and body squeezing and digging...
Replies
12
Views
166
Please pray the Lord softens ###'s heart toward me.
Replies
7
Views
285
Thank you Lord for softening my husband’s heart. Thank you that the Holy Spirit is touching ### right this moment. Thank you for your promises. Ezikiel 36:26. In Jesus mighty name. Thank you. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
75
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom