My grandmother is afflicted in her body, ...

Tigowe

Disciple of Prayer
My grandmother is afflicted in her body, she's lacking strength and her legs not working properly. Help me man of God. ### from ###
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your ###'s health.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the ###. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all afflictions and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Lord forgive me of my sins and those in whom I earnestly pray for,
We believe in your word and the power of the cross.
Forgiveness and healing starts here.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Amen
 
Praying for your request and you

Psalm 100:4
4 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and his name.
Mathew 5:44
But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you
1 Peter 4:8

Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
Luke 10:27

He answered, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.
Mathew 7:1-3

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Isaiah 54:17a
No weapon formed against you shall prosper
Mathew 18:20
20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
Mathew 18:19
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name today and for always protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Show us how and let us all do what is needed to stay safe and protected. And God bless each of us with the desires of our hearts that is the will of God for each of our lives. God cause us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong persistent desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created each of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and pray the Prayer of Protection...
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for your grandmother's health.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless the grandmother. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect her health, removing all afflictions and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Thank you my brother
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I previously requested prayer that my grandmother would have the strength to take her medicine for a uti so she wouldn't be hospitalized and she was able to take it and had to be taken by ambulance to the hospital.they say she is stable please pray they can heal her and bring her home soon fully...
Replies
13
Views
93
I humbly request your intercession on behalf of my mother today, as the appointed administrator undertakes the critical responsibility of equitably dividing our grandmother's estate among all beneficiaries. I earnestly pray that this individual executes their duties with integrity and fairness...
Replies
11
Views
180
Pray for my grandmother ###. She has had a stroke and is paralyzed, the doctors say she has a chance to survive, but she is in a critical condition. Please pray for her in the name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior to give her strength to survive. I ask you to pray for her, for God to have...
Replies
9
Views
758
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,037
Messages
16,806,447
Members
650,491
Latest member
Toraevale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom