My Grandfather is really sick and he ...

Hi everyone thank you for your support and love my grandfather is doing much better and I think he will make a fast recovery thank you for your prayers and thank you God for this miracle ❤️
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
215
my ### is suffering from h1n1 and also liver function damage , now in ICU, pray for a total healing
Replies
13
Views
143
I received the news within the last hour that my ### has died aged ###. He has returned to his Maker. I ask that you all pray for our family at this time and for the repose of his soul. I never got to meet him as my family had already moved overseas by the time I was born. But he was a great man...
Replies
6
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,202
Messages
16,797,106
Members
649,758
Latest member
Phroastardeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom