My grandfather has ### cancer and my ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I received the news within the last hour that my ### has died aged ###. He has returned to his Maker. I ask that you all pray for our family at this time and for the repose of his soul. I never got to meet him as my family had already moved overseas by the time I was born. But he was a great man...
Replies
6
Views
139
Please pray for my ###. He has cancer and he’s extremely confused right now. He keeps getting mistreated by the hospital and he has a ton of infections.
Replies
11
Views
254
I am asking prayer for my grandfather. He is ### years old. He is having an arteriogram on ###. Please pray everything goes well. Pray that he makes it through without any problems. Please also pray that if he ends up having to have surgery depending on what the arteriogram shows, that the...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,222
Messages
16,797,287
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom