My graduation.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling with deciding the final thesis topic regarding the women in prisons whether to help about the sexual abuse of women in prison or other angles like social reintegration. The deadline is less than three weeks; otherwise, I cannot graduate. I need financial breakthrough and prayers.
Replies
7
Views
146
I am currently out of town for my graduation. I did not want to attend this but I did for my parents. I have literally gone through so much since the second I decided to attend the ceremony and the trip up has been a nightmare. I have had to battle so much spiritual warfare and my parents (who...
Replies
9
Views
147
I just graduated and even though I was upset and overwhelmed due to certain things happening that tried to attack this time, it was a wonderful experience. Pray blessings on my classmates and school and all the friends I made. Please also pray that one of my church members (who left my church...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom